Monday, July 20, 2020

I hope you're enjoying Now I Know!

Thanks For Reading!

Three weeks ago -- give or take a day -- you first signed up for Now I Know. I really hope you're enjoying it. If you're not, please reply back to tell me how I can improve it. But if you are, do me a favor?

Please invite a friend to sign up. Just click the buttons below, or forward this email to a friend -- they can sign up at http://nowiknow.com
Share via Facebook
Tweet
Share via LinkedIn
Thanks so much!


Dan


P. S. Have something interesting you think I should write about? You can reply to this email (or any other Now I Know emails) to suggest it. 
Archives · Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2020 Now I Know LLC, All rights reserved.
You opted in, at http://NowIKnow.com via a contest, giveaway, or the like -- or you wouldn't get this email.

Now I Know's mailing address is:
Now I Know LLC
P.O. Box 536
Mt. Kisco, NY 10549-9998

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your email address or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment