Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Answered Prayer

Please click here to view this message in your browser.

Chicken Soup for the Soul
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube
 
Inspiration for Busy Moms
Changing Your Life One Story at a Time®
 

Did you miss any of these recent podcasts?

I Can't Believe I Did That

Five Ways to Make the Grieving Process More Productive for You

When a Random Act of Kindness Is So Worth the Effort

 

quotation graphic

 
Advertisement
Powered by LiveIntentAdChoices

Chicken Soup for the Soul book cover image

Answered Prayer
From Chicken Soup for the Soul: Lessons Learned from My Dog
By Kim Harms

We never know how God will answer our prayers, but we can expect that He will get us involved in His plan for the answer.
~Corrie ten Boom

I am not a dog person. That sentence makes me giggle as I sit here with my sixty-pound English Springer Spaniel, Barkley, cuddled up beside me on the couch. One floppy ear covers the Delete and Backspace keys on my keyboard.

Two of my three children begged for a dog at various stages of their preschool and early elementary years, but they gave up when they learned that I am more stubborn than they are. They received a "No" from this mama every single time they brought it up. Not a "Maybe." Not a "Someday." Not a "Let me talk to your dad." A hard "N.O." (Keep reading)

Read more Buy this book

 

The Magic of True Love!

smiling woman holding tennis racket, standing next to smiling man with trees around them

Looking for a new romcom? Don't miss the Chicken Soup for the Soul original, Love In Full Swing. Meet Becks, an aspiring romance columnist, who decides to help her best friend Casey as he goes back home in search of his first love. Available for free on the Chicken Soup for the Soul streaming service.

 
smiling woman holding puppy: new blog by Chicken Soup for the Soul Pet Food

Chicken Soup for the Soul Pet Food was thrilled to make a large donation of pet food to a Missouri animal shelter recently. We are so grateful for the shelters across the country who provide comfort and care to thousands of abandoned animals every year. To hear more about animal shelters and how you can help check out the Chicken Soup for the Soul Pet Food blog.

 
Advertisement
Powered by LiveIntentAdChoices

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Lessons Learned from My Dog — Royalties support American Humane.

Lessons Learned from My Dog cover image

101 stories about all the ways in which dogs enrich our lives, bond our families, and make us better people!

Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Wonderful, Wacky Family — Laugh-out-loud fun!

My Wonderful, Wacky Family cover image

101 stories about the wacky, lovable people in our lives.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Mothers and Grandmothers — Stories of family and faith!

Devotional Stories for Mothers and Grandmothers cover image

101 daily devotions to comfort, encourage, and inspire through the ups and downs of life.

 
YOU MIGHT LIKE
Ad
 
Ad
 
Ad
 
Ad
Learn more about RevenueStripe...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment