Thursday, September 7, 2023

I Whispered, "Yes..."

Please click here to view this message in your browser.

Chicken Soup for the Soul
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Daily Inspiration

Changing the World One Story at a Time®

The Chicken Soup for the Soul Podcast with Amy Newmark:

Reach Out and Connect

Listen Now or Subscribe on Apple Podcasts

 

quotation graphic

 

Today’s Free Story

Chicken Soup for the Soul book cover image

I Whispered, "Yes..."
From Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Advice That Changed My Life
By Lainie Belcastro

Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities.
~Barbara Alpert

"Leave him," my little sister ordered, "or you can never call Mom or me again. Your husband is determined to destroy you and the baby! Leave him and find yourself!" she screamed.

"Oh, my God, help me!" I cried. My head was throbbing, my body tired, my arms bruised, my spirit lost. This was the fourth time in four years that I had called my mom and sister to come and help me. Each time, I left him for a short while but always returned, convinced that I was the one who could open his heart. (Keep reading)

Read More Buy This Book
 
 

Don’t Miss Cossacks... on Crackle!

Bearded man smiles and holds up a a red gem pendant; a group of men and women stand in background

Looking for a fun, action-packed, fantasy adventure? Then don't miss Cossacks. This 12-episode series follows the irreverent exploits of Ivan, a young Ukrainian peasant raised by a Polish aristocrat who grows into a likable adventure-seeking rogue. Directed, written, and shot on location in Ukraine and featuring a nearly entire cast of Ukrainian actors. Streaming free on Crackle.

 

Pets & More

Smiling woman booping a cat on the nose - September is Happy Cat Month

September marks the arrival of Happy Cat Month! While we believe that every month should be Happy Cat Month, it serves as good reminder to show your cat a little extra love! From your friends at Chicken Soup for the Soul Pet Food!

 

What’s Happening

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Get Out of Your Comfort Zone — Say yes!

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Get Out of Your Comfort Zone cover image

101 stories about trying new things, facing your fears, and broadening your world!

Chicken Soup for the Soul 30th Anniversary Edition — Filled with wisdom and life lessons!

Chicken Soup for the Soul 30th Anniversary Edition cover image

The Classic Original with 30 new bonus stories for the next 30 years!

Chicken Soup for the Soul: All You Need Is Love — Your summer beach read!

All You Need Is Love cover image

101 stories of romance, serendipity, divine intervention, and destiny.

covers of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Lessons Learned from My Cat; The Magic of Cats; My Clever, Curious, Caring Cat; Life Lessons from the Cat

September is Happy Cat Month! Let's celebrate with some of our favorite Chicken Soup for the Soul cat books! The purr-fect gift for all the cat lovers in your life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment